We are always trying to find more ways to get people to see what we offer for sale or service. Learning how to do this one thing will help your Google Maps presence grow in Parkland using a little bit of seo.
So it doesnt matter if your business is located at home or in a commercial building you should always have a Google Maps address associated with your website.
Just merely connecting your website with Google maps is a huge ranking signal and will help you get noticed. Now time for the next step. Add pictures.
Thats right one of the biggest secrets is adding pictures to your Google Maps Listing and connecting it to your exsisting website. These two things will add exposure for your listing.
How to Parkland Seo
Check out this write up from Google:
Add local business photos
Photos help people find your business across Google, including on Search and Maps. These photos come from both businesses themselves and their customers. Add your own business photos to showcase your products and services to people who are looking for what you offer.Your photos are not eligible to show on Google until you verify your business.
Once you’ve selected the photos you want to add to your Google My Business listing, make sure that they’re in either JPG or PNG format and are the right size. Then, follow the instructions below to upload them to your listing.
Types of photos
There are several types of photos you can add to your business listing:
- Profile photo: Help your customers recognize your business on Google.
- Cover photo: Showcase your page’s personality. Adding a cover photo automatically sets it as your listing’s preferred photo. This action doesn’t guarantee it populates as the first image for your business, but it does tell Google that you prefer to display this photo.
- Additional photos: Add different photos to spotlight features of your business that customers consider when making purchasing decisions. Learn more about business photos.
Best practices for photos
Your photos will look best on Google if they meet the following standards:
- Format: JPG or PNG.
- Size: Between 10 KB and 5 MB.
- Minimum resolution: 720 px tall, 720 px wide.
- Quality: The photo should be in focus and well lit, and have no significant alterations or excessive use of filters. In other words, the image should represent reality.